Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy First Birthday G!

Over the last year, while on Mat leave, I've met some really great people. I joined a network of moms called Momstown. I've enjoyed the events and getting to meet other moms who were in the same place as I was with the Lil' Cupcake.

Quiet a few of my new "mom" friends little ones are all turning one and I was delighted that L had asked me to provide a cake and cupcakes for G's first birthday.

So happy first birthday G! Also known as Cupcake's boyfriend.

For his birthday we created vanilla cupcakes with green and yellow frosting, for his smash cake we made a vanilla cake with strawberry preserve and fresh strawberries. Yummy. He even thought so when he destroyed his cake. Haha. Loved seeing the photos of him destroying it.

We also created a little lion for the top of his cake because he loves lions. Happy Birthday again G. I can't wait to see what you do next.

G's mom took advantage of Toot Sweet Cupcakes 1st birthday special. Contact us today, so your little one can have fun smashing a birthday cake.

Toot Sweet Cupcakes also creates simple 6 inch cake smash cakes for one year photos. If your interested in having 1 year photos done contact us today and we can create a special cake for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment