Thursday, June 23, 2011

Made Especially for You.


After the Lil' Cupcakes birthday we had an influx of orders. I was extremely surprised by one in particular. My toughest critic, my cousin. Extremely picky and brutally honest with me, which I am glad of as it makes me a better baker.

She ordered a dozen Red Velvet cupcakes. What surprised me even more is that fact that there is cupcake store, literally a 5 minute walk from her office and she opted to order from Toot Sweet Cupcakes. I felt very honoured.

I have to admit, this is my fifth red velvet recipe. The first four were not good. Well they were fine, but I was looking for the ultimate, best tasting red velvet cupcake recipe. And after much R&D, I found the ultimate and best tasting red velvet cupcake recipe.

Don't forget, Toot Sweet Cupcakes, makes fresh to order, never frozen and never dry cupcakes. You contact us and we make them especially for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment