Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inspired by tastes

The past couple of days I've been watching cooking shows, and I have come up with some awesome flavours that I am dying to try, but now to find the guinea pig, uhhh, I mean taste testers to try them out and be the critics.

My number on idea. Champagne and strawberries. A champagne sponge cake with strawberry buttercream and chocolate dipped strawberry garnish. Mouth watering. I can even see them.


My other idea, Chai Latte. I love Starbucks, anyone who knows me, knows I love Starbucks. The little cupcake, my daughter, even loves Starbucks. ha. So what better cupcake to make then my favorite drink, Chai Latte. A Chai Spiced cake with a whipped vanilla buttercream. Not your normal buttercream, a fluffy, creamy, dreamy buttercream.



Contact us today and put your order in. Cupcakes are no longer just for celebration. They are for everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my - a chai latte cupcake sounds like heaven to me!

    ReplyDelete